Saturday, February 12, 2011

rock-a-billy heaven!

I have to admit peeps that i have been a massive fan of vintage and rock-a-billy fashion for years but after going to see imelda may last night im now obsessed so ive decided to dedicate a post to all things vintage.

first is the the fashion!between mad men and rockabilly this season for fashion just doesnt get any better!so maybe we should all throw away our jeans in favour of some beautiful pencil skirts and a neck scarf!
my lovely hairdressers in belfast!these girls are some of the best hairdressers ive ever been to and they are so so lovely so you should defintiely pop down for a cup of tea and a natter!they will give you the most beautiful selection of vintage hair dos from the 50's!pure Hollywood glamor hidden away in Belfast!they even do beautiful jewelery!

and lastly the queen of the rockabilly- Miss Imelda May! you have turned peroxide quiffs, elvis printed dresses and big hoop earrings into everyday fair!yeah!!!





1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with Rockabilly at the moment too, I keep buying lovely dresses,and I want to get more tattoos too, I only have a few at the moment.
    I do fall down in the are of wearing amazing shoes though, so instead I wear my converse, which kinda suits

    ReplyDelete